His goals, if he should win the top office in the state, include free college for families making $120,00 per year or less. The state income tax might be on way to pay for it, he said.
- Friday Morning Podcast Interview
- Join Me In My Pledge Not To Accept Dark Money
- Student organizations host ‘Know Your Vote!’ panel with candidates for upcoming elections
- Democrat Shri Thanedar Announces Comprehensive Strategies to Improve State’s Education System
- Candidate for Governor: Flint Water Crisis Would Not Have Happened On My Watch